WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world. One of the reasons that WordPress is so popular is because of it’s huge repository of plugins.
Here are few new WordPress plugins that you should check out.
1. Jetpack Boost
Jetpack Boost is a lightweight version of the actual Jetpack plugin. It’s much lighter and only focuses on the core web vitals of your site which will become a ranking signal in Google Search very soon.
Currently the plugin has 3 performance modules available:
- Optimize CSS Loading generates Critical CSS for your homepage, posts and pages. This can allow your content to show up on the screen much faster, particularly for viewers using mobile devices.
- Lazy Image Loading only loads the images the user can see. As the user scrolls, images are loaded just before they show up on the page. This simple optimisation makes sites faster and saves bandwidth for your host and your customers.
2. Make Invoice – Generate & Pay Invoice Through API
With Make Invoice you can add an invoice generator to your site very easily using a shortcode. You also get the ability to generate and download invoice PDF quickly. You can expand your site capability to create invoice for your users and send directly to their client/customer email.
3. Google Listings & Ads
This plugin could be particularly useful if you’re running your business site on WordPress.
Google Listings & Ads makes it simple to showcase your products to shoppers across Google. Whether you’re brand new to digital advertising or a marketing expert, you can expand your reach and grow your business, for free and with ads.
Sync your store with Google to list products for free, run paid ads, and track performance straight from your store dashboard.
With Google Listings & Ads:
– Connect your store seamlessly with Google Merchant Center.
– Reach online shoppers with free listings.
– Boost store traffic and sales with Smart Shopping Campaigns.
4. Index – Supercharge Your Dashboard Tables
Index upgrades how you manage your posts. Search, filter, and edit posts instantly from a single page. Use quick look to save time by finding and viewing content at a glance.
Customize your post table with columns and labels that fit you. Standard fields are displayed by default such as:
- Featured Image
5. Light Poll
Light Poll – WP plugin for vote. With the plugin, you can quickly create a survey, customize its design and display it on the page as a widget or shortcode. The plugin provides several types of charts.
So, that’s it for this post. Stay tuned for more.